We’re open for business and are taking precautions to keep our clients, and ourselves, safe.
We are taking bookings from all clients, however we ask that you postpone bookings if you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 7 days, or are a close contact of someone who has tested positive in the last 7 days.
Visual communication is as important as ever. Remote working and social distancing don’t take away the desire of people to see who they’re working with. The good news is portrait and headshot photography is possible at a safe distance.
We are practicing COVIDsafe measures, such as
- being vaccinated;
- regular hand washing and sanitisation;
- mask wearing where required by public health orders;
- not working if feeling unwell;
- routine Rapid Antigen Testing, when we can get our hands on them;
- minimising contact with surfaces in the places we work; and
- practicing social distancing both on and off the job.
On top of this, we’re shooting headshots either with a portable monitor or laptop now, so you can review your photos at a safe distance from the photographer.
If you or your staff have yet to return to the office, we have studio space in Chippendale, on the city fringe, and can comfortably and safely accommodate headshots and small group portraits.
As restrictions ease further, we look forward to once again photographing your networking and team events, and hopefully parties too!
Find out more
We’re ready to help you get back to business.
Last updated 18 January 2022